Friday, 7 September 2012

Thinking about Halloween already

If you had read my About Me (part 1 ) you already know that I hate shopping for clothes.  Here's another proof.  Last Sunday I went out shopping for a dress I'm gonna wear for a debut in a couple of weeks but I ended up buying Halloween stuff and no dress.  This is not my fault.  Several stores have already began spicing up their place and started selling Halloween costumes so I was kind of swooped in the Halloween spirit.  I already bought face paint, plastic skulls, and I had an impromptu plan on making my lil' bunny ( Celeste ) a witch costume so I bought the materials as well.  I might be posting DIY Halloween projects pretty soon so please drop by every now and then.

I've already started designing Halloween invitations and greeting card last Monday.   Please drop by my  FACEBOOK page or message me here if you need personalized invitations.

I used some of the pictures of Celeste from last years Halloween.  Dressed her up as a bat because at 2.5 months that's exactly what she is, asleep during the day and awake at night.  And I'm the mother bat who couldn't get much sleep even during the day because I breastfeed her every 2 hours.  Hay! those were the days where I have no regrets but don't ever wanna go back.

Well anyways, after a few minutes of trying to recall what happened last years Halloween, I got to thinking that it really isn't too early to begin planning for Halloween. In fact, now is the best time to start planning/adding as much creepiness and gore to your own home little by little, craft by craft so you won't end up buying and paying so much last minute decors.  So see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment